What I do when I saw a crime?




Some days back I was returning home from my work-place. The day was as usual very normal. I was engrossed in listening song and was mentally preparing myself for next day’s seminar. After decades I was supposed to participate in a seminar. 

Whatever, after leaving office premises I went directly to metro station to catch a metro. Metro is the most comfortable, time saving and easily available communication transport in Delhi. I entered metro station, clear all formalities and step in to the station to board the train. While I was climbing the stairs towards platform I noticed some girls were harshly talking to a man. As I was listening to the music via head-phone I was not able to hear their conversation hence can observe the irritating faces of the girls and the man was trying to tell them something. I also noticed a cute baby wondering there. I off the music station to know the matter, but the time the girls left the place. While leaving a girl shouted atleast take your child on your lap. I was totally confused and step forward to the platform. 

Something inside stop me. My train was just in front of me........ I couldn’t board. Train left. I hide myself and pimp out to see exactly what was going on. In the meanwhile another train came, I left that too. As if someone is stopping me from boarding. I pimp again and saw the man left the child in the platform and going towards the stair. As he step down, I came out and asked him to take his child with him. He said, “Don’t worry mam he is my child I will not leave him”. I said, “Then exactly where you are going right now, leaving your child here? If you don’t take her with you i will call the cop”. He said “it’s he; he is my son not daughter. You don’t need to call the cop; i know how to take care of my child. He is just playing.” I said, “at least I can identify the expression of a playing child and a feared, tensed, wondered child.”

A passing by young boy heard our conversation and stop. After listening to our conversation he tried to talk to the man. The man was totally intoxicated, and I really don’t know how being drunk he entered metro station. Whatever, they started talking in Punjabi language and I couldn’t follow their conversation. After some time the boy leave the place. I was still standing there. Again I told him to hold his child. He said “Mam I upset, I do have some family problem, but believe me I will not leave my child. After all I am his father”. I told him very harshly “I have seen lots of father like you. If you are tensed then why did you bring your child with you? You should have left him with your family, even if there’s no one you could have drop him to your neighbours. You are grown up, even if you go elsewhere you will be able to go back to your home, he will not. And I doubt you want that only.” He said sorry and took his child in his lap.

I left the place and waited for some time and observed him. He was till there hold his child. My metro came and I board-in as I was already and my daughter was waiting for me at home. May be I stopped him to do the crime for the time being however as his intention is unethical he will try it again. May not in the metro station, may be in road or bus, or somewhere else. I really don’t know what to do in this sort of situations and how to stop it. 

I don’t want any child to leave without parents, as I don’t have I can understand the value of parent in life. If you cannot afford a child then don’t give birth and even if you give and realise you cannot afford then look for a good NGO and drop the child there. They will take care of your child. Just don’t leave your child in the middle of a road “Bhagwan bharose”. I know children whose parents were unable to up bring their child thus they drop them to a NGO for good life and future, rather they are also allowed to visit their children. It’s like; you are putting your child in a boarding school where you don’t have to invest. But please don’t play with their life, as you are not authorised for that.

Mom’s I know most of you from this sort of background are highly dominated by male. But your child is your prime responsibility. So kindly don’t allow any intoxicated person to come and hold your child, not even your husband. Because no one knows what’s there in one’s mind. 

In the history of trafficking you can see most are done by father, husband, and relatives and very near ones. So please be conscious and careful. I wish the child is safe and in his or her home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Price Comparison of Diamond Jewellery for Top Indian Websites

Can I Hug You?

Science behind LED