BABA

Sometimes life becomes tougher than what a person can think about. I have seen person fighting within him or herself, to come out of their grief.

From the day I got my consciousness to understand the touch of care or the far most time that I can recall, I can see the depth of my family bondage.

There was always an unconditional love between maa & baba. Sometimes, my sister and I used to pull their legs regarding this. Whenever some asked us "whom papa loves most?" we used to answer, simultaneously, papa's weak-point is mom, and mom's weak point is papa. Everyone always used to laugh at this, however it was the clear truth to all.

I saw them fighting over issues, but never allowed others to say a single word against each other. So many times I interfered to support maa or papa and fight with the opponent, but they never allowed us to interfere. I was so annoyed, I can't consider the wrong deed, but now I can understand, it was their independent world.

They loved us, but they loved each other most. It's a feeling of life partner. A person with whom one is sharing everything - all deeds, all feelings.

Still now I am astonished how could a person love another person so much?

I have seen my father sitting beside mom day by day, without adjoining his eye-lid. Feeding her like a baby, talking to her, was sharing the feelings with her. All over night he kept on staring at her, just in this wish once she will response. Her life was a part of his life.

As time passed away without waiting for any one, she passed away. She didn't wait for him. Now he is sitting alone, memorizing the past life.

Suddenly he was thrown to this world without any deeper relation. We are there with him, but always busy with our work, our life. 'Our Life' —- and he is not a part of our life. We can talk to him, sit with him, but not able to fill up the gap. It's an emptiness that can't be expressed in words. I came out of my family, for work. My sister is busy with her family.

Can't we do anything to make their life comfortable? I thought and talk to my friends, I want him to be with someone. He needs a person, who will listen and will understand his feelings. May be not life-partner, but a friend.When I said I don't have any problem if he wants to settle-down. Everyone laughed at me, thought I am crazy.

I just want to know, if instead of thinking about themselves they can think about us,why can't we? Does an aged person has no right to leave happily? Will we give our all time to them after our marriage?

We won't, we won't do anything for them, then why we are binding them in unless norms,useless self-centered logic which will put their life in prickles? Do we really create something, so that in our problem it will leave us in the middle path?

They are our parents; we are here in this beautiful world for them. Isn't our duty to make their life beautiful too? So that they can breathe fresh air.

Comments

  1. Mrittika invited me to follow this blog. I neither now you or Mrittika..... but the feelings to your parents touched my core deeply. It's the real problem now-a-days that we do overlook parents, their emotions. This may be due to our busy schedule or some other reasons.
    The most important thing is we just forget to follow the lesson they gave in their life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Thank you for the comment.

    Debdatta

    ReplyDelete
  3. use Baba instead of Papa. looks more real. othrwise very well expressed n well thought!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Price Comparison of Diamond Jewellery for Top Indian Websites

Can I Hug You?

Science behind LED