GOLDEN CHAIN

It's been almost a year my life has been changed it's way, like other females after getting married. My identity, lifestyle, thinking, likings all have changed, rather being bound to change.Being from a Bengali background I automatically possess a cultural background, and getting married to an orthodox Garhwali family everything is changed in my life.

However after a long time, while sitting idle I listen to Rabindra Sangeet a flute of nostalgia play in my heart, and just like a bird who's chained in a golden cage, just wanna fly away desperately. Do any one ever understand chain is always a chain, doesn't matter whether it is of iron or gold. It will bind always.

Wanna run away to touch the green feild, blue sky, vast ocean, huge sea. This Rabindra Geet, always creats a sence of nostalgia, depression and makes me desperate to break all the bindings. May be because he indeed never liked the bondage in feelings and always love to feel and think freely beyond all tradition in Bengali what we call "Pratyahikatar Bandhan".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I Hug You?

Price Comparison of Diamond Jewellery for Top Indian Websites

Science behind LED